Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Chigwell
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Chigwell.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 8.4 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chigwell
- Popular cultural attractions include O2 Arena, Tower of London, and Buckingham Palace
- Attractions include London Eye, London Zoo, and London Dungeon
- Notable landmarks include Hainault Forest Country Park, Walkie Talkie, and London Bridge
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Greenwich Park, Russell Square, and St. James Park
- Borough Market, Covent Garden Market and Lakeside Shopping Centre are top spots for shopping
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Olympic Stadium, Victoria Road Stadium or Boleyn Ground Stadium
Getting around Chigwell
Chigwell has plenty of options for transport. Nearby metro stations include Grange Hill Underground Station and Chigwell Underground Station.
Dressing for Chigwell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Chigwell each year