Overview of Park Plaza London Riverbank
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive Double Room, River View
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, River View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, River View (Kitchenette)
Family Studio, Kitchenette
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, River View
Suite, River View
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Park Plaza London Riverbank is in the business district and on a river. The Strand and Regent Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our London travel guide
- Westminster Abbey - 16 min walk
- London Eye - 16 min walk
- Big Ben - 17 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 10 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 11 min drive
- Vauxhall Station - 8 min walk
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 45 min drive
- Chino Latino — 1 min walk
- Club Lounge — 1 min walk
- Tamesis Dock - 2 min walk
- The Windmill - 3 min walk
- The Rose - 3 min walk
About this property
Park Plaza London Riverbank
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.50 for adults and GBP 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Hotel has a very good location to everything. It is well staffed and all are pleasant and accommodating. The room bedside touch controls is very nice to control the curtains, lighting and A/C. however we did have to change rooms due to A/C not working in first room, even after they said they fixed it.. Improvements: The housekeeping was hit and miss, and the concierge service was just ok. The biggest disappointment was the breakfast. The buffet food was not good, and never improved all week. Didn't find out until mid stay that I could order fresh prepared eggs as they didn't inform us, just saw a lady order and asked her about it. What they call bacon I call ham. soggy and tough.buffet scrambled eggs are also soggy and diluted. The only restaurant on premises is to be avoided. We would walk to the local pubs to get a decent meal. Especially the Windmill pub was great. Black Dog Pub best get reservations, The Queens Head cafe has GREAT Food at a GREAT price, and the Rose pub is nice also. All are a close walk from the hotel. theres even a small grocery store around the corner.