Visitors to Enfield are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, university setting and gardens. Top sights around the area include White Hart Lane Stadium, Alexandra Palace and Finsbury Park.
- You'll find 11782 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Enfield
The city's cultural venues include Forty Hall & Estate and Whitewebbs Museum of Transport. The picturesque setting of Myddelton House Gardens and Parkside Farm exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find White Hart Lane Stadium and Alexandra Palace.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Enfield. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kathleen House - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Grange can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Royal Chace Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chase can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Stag Enfield - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Town can enjoy access to a bar and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Finsbury Park, located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre, and Emirates Stadium, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Getting around Enfield
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Enfield Gordon Hill Station, Enfield Town Station or Enfield Chase Station. Enfield might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Enfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Enfield each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C