Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Kensington, walk to Natural History Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Kensington, this hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of London Science Museum, Natural History Museum and Imperial College London. Kensington Palace and Harrods are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference centre, WiFi in public areas and 24-hour room service.
All 610 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference centre
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bombay Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and lunch.
Bugis Street – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
South West 7 – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Humphreys Bar – This bar serves brunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP37 per night
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
We should mention
Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.