Get an overview of this hotelModern London hotel with Kensington address
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This is a large modern hotel set in exclusive South Kensington, 50 metres from Gloucester Road London Underground station with access to the Piccadilly line, and adjacent to the Millennium Conference Centre.
Conference center events
The galleried lobby leads through to Humphrey's Bar, where guests chat and cream teas are served. A conference center, fitness facilities, and concierge and business services are available on site.
Minibars in rooms
Millennium Gloucester's 610 guestrooms have cherry wood furniture and fabrics in muted colours; all rooms have a desks, minibars, and high-speed Internet connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington4-18 Harrington Gardens London England SW7 4LH
Perfectly located for exploring London’s top attractions, including Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums, the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington provides guests with a convenient central London address.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington's lobby is spacious and is dotted with contemporary settees and decorative sculptures. The Millennium Conference Centre offers 25 versatile function rooms with the latest technology for events. A business center, WiFi, and parking are available. Dining options are plentiful and 24-hour room service is available.
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per stay ), Wired internet access ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Southwest 7 - Open for breakfast and dinner and provides a nightly buffet of international dishes. Decor has traditional patterned carpeting with sections of wood-panelled flooring with antique-style tables and chairs.
Bugis Street - Modern bistro serving dishes from Singapore and other cuisines of the Far East. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Contemporary decor with French brasserie-style wooden chairs and tables, alongside Far East-style wall prints, lamps and sculptures.
Bombay Brasserie - Indian restaurant
Humphrey's Bar - Lobby bar, serving cream teas and sandwiches until late. Leather armchairs and potted plants characterize this traditional lounge-style area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
- Gloucester Millennium Hotel
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.