Visitors can enjoy all that Edgware has to offer including the coffee shops, sporting events and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include SSE Arena, Wembley, Wembley Stadium and Alexandra Palace.
- You'll find 12427 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgware
A favourite place to visit in the city is Hive Stadium. Additionally, in the area you'll find SSE Arena, Wembley and Wembley Stadium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Edgware. Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Apple House Guesthouse Wembley - This 4-star guesthouse in Queensbury features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Alexandra Palace, 6.5 mi/10.4 km from the city centre, and Lord's Cricket Ground, which is 7.5 mi (12 km) away.
Getting around Edgware
Walk to nearby metro stations such as Edgware Underground Station, Canons Park Underground Station and Burnt Oak Underground Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Edgware
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 591.80 millimetres of rain falls on Edgware each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C