Visitors to Bexleyheath are sure to enjoy the spas, shopping and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Bluewater Shopping Centre, Excel Exhibition Centre and Victoria Road Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 11843 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bexleyheath
A couple of favourite places to visit are Danson Park and Red House. In the area, you'll also find Bluewater Shopping Centre and Excel Exhibition Centre.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Christchurch features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Popular places to see outside the city include Victoria Road Stadium, located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre, and Greenwich Park, which is 6.1 mi/9.9 km away.
Getting around Bexleyheath
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bexleyheath Station or Bexley Barnehurst Station. Bexleyheath may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bexleyheath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bexleyheath is 21 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C