Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Feltham though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Twickenham Stoop, Twickenham Stadium and Hampton Court Palace are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 11797 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Feltham
A favourite place to visit in the city is Hanworth Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Twickenham Stoop and Twickenham Stadium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Feltham. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ambassador Heathrow Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Atrium Hotel Heathrow - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Hillingdon features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Feltham North can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Hampton Court Palace, located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre, and Thorpe Park, which is 4.9 mi/8 km away.
Getting around Feltham
With so many transport options, exploring all of Feltham is a breeze. Head to Hatton Cross Underground Station for metro transport. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Feltham Station.
Dressing for Feltham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 591.80 millimetres of rain falls on Feltham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Feltham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Feltham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Feltham?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Feltham?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Feltham?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Feltham?
Feltham Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Feltham by Star Rating
- Hotels near Feltham Airports
- Areas of Feltham
- Accommodation near Feltham Attractions
- More accommodation types in Feltham
- Choose Your Feltham Hotel Style
- Search Feltham Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Feltham
- Hotels Near Feltham, London
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends