Search Hotels in Southall
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Southall, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Griffin Park Stadium, Kew Palace and Twickenham Stadium.
- You'll find 12434 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southall
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Griffin Park Stadium, Kew Palace and Twickenham Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Twickenham Stoop.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- OYO Mehfil Hotel - This 3-star hotel in London Borough of Ealing features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include SSE Arena, Wembley, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Wembley Stadium, which is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) away.
Getting around Southall
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Southall Station. Southall might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Southall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Southall gets about 591.80 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Southall?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Southall, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Southall?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Southall?
Southall Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Southall by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southall Airports
- Areas of Southall
- Accommodation near Southall Attractions
- More accommodation types in Southall
- Choose Your Southall Hotel Style
- Search Southall Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Southall
- Hotels Near Southall, London
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends