Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel with free WiFi and indoor pool
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Near Terminal 4
This modern, imposing hotel is directly connected to Terminal 4 via an enclosed walkway. Other terminals are easily accessible via public transport.
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel's guests can work out in the gym, relax in the indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
The hotel's 398 contemporary, soundproofed guestrooms all provide satellite television with pay movies, high-speed Internet ports, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel's guests can make use of the fully-equipped health club, featuring an indoor heated swimming pool with impressive floor-to-ceiling windows, a sauna, a steam room and a gym. Day use rooms are also available for the weary traveler needing a rest for a few hours. The hotel also offers 3 restaurants, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests with business needs benefit from a business center with secretarial services, video conferencing and an executive lounge. Conference space with 15 meeting rooms is also available. The hotel offers free WiFi. A Hotel Hoppa shuttle bus service is available during limited hours to and from Heathrow Terminal (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 15
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1990
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per day ), Wired internet access ( GBP 14.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 14.99 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Aromi Restaurant - Serves Continental à la carte dishes and has a Meditteranean buffet. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Zen Oriental - Serving modern Chinese and authentic Oriental dishes from both à la carte and set menus. Open for lunch and dinner.
Oscar's - Informal, open-plan restaurant serving a wide range of light meals and snacks. Open early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Heathrow Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport London
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Hotel Heathrow Airport
- Hotel Heathrow Airport London
- London Heathrow Airport Hilton
- London Heathrow Airport Hilton Hotel
- London Hilton Heathrow Airport
- London Hilton Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Hounslow Hilton
- Hilton Hounslow
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Hilton Hotel Hounslow
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room