Search Hotels in Highcliffe-on-Sea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Highcliffe-on-Sea
Visiting ChristchurchChristchurch has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, shopping, and spas.
- There are 2 Christchurch hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Christchurch
- Families come for attractions such as Littledown Sports Center, Altitude High Ropes Adventure, and Littledown Miniature Railway
- The beach, seaside, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Bournemouth Beach, Brownsea Island, and Avon Beach
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Castle Point Shopping Centre and Tower Park
Staying in ChristchurchLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like The Beech Tree, averaging GBP 99.4 per night. The Beech Tree, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Christchurch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Christchurch is 27 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Highcliffe-on-Sea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Highcliffe-on-Sea, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Highcliffe-on-Sea?
What's the best accommodation in Highcliffe-on-Sea to absorb the local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Highcliffe-on-Sea?
Highcliffe-on-Sea Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Highcliffe-on-Sea by Star Rating
- Hotels near Highcliffe-on-Sea Airports
- Areas of Highcliffe-on-Sea
- Accommodation near Highcliffe-on-Sea Attractions
- More accommodation types in Highcliffe-on-Sea
- Choose Your Highcliffe-on-Sea Hotel Style
- Search Highcliffe-on-Sea Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Highcliffe-on-Sea
- Hotels Near Highcliffe-on-Sea, Christchurch
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends