Search Hotels in South Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in South Coast
New Forest District
4.5/5Wonderful!(392 area reviews)
While visiting New Forest District, you might make a stop by sights like Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World and Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
4/5Very Good!(154 area reviews)
Are you interested in stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular shops? A visit to Seafront might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Brighton Beach and Brighton Pier.
Southampton City Centre
4/5Very Good!(584 area reviews)
The lively bars and waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to Southampton City Centre. A stop by WestQuay Shopping Centre or St. Mary's Stadium might round out your trip.
Bournemouth City Centre
4/5Very Good!(1,198 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of Bournemouth City Centre. Make a stop by Bournemouth Beach or Bournemouth Lower Gardens while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(396 area reviews)
Kemptown is known for its breathtaking beach views, and with sights like Brighton Marina and Brighton Beach, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Brighton.
Visiting South Coast
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in South Coast, and visitors give high marks for the seaside, lively bar scene and pristine golf courses. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its parks and spas. Top sights in the city include Fishbourne Roman Palace, Chichester Cathedral and Pallant House Gallery.
- There are 3072 hotels and other accommodation options in South Coast
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Pallant House Gallery, Weald and Downland Open Air Museum and Southampton Maritime Museum. Attractions like Brighton Pier, Brighton Sea Life Centre and Peppa Pig World are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Fishbourne Roman Palace, Chichester Cathedral and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
In Portsmouth, there are 3072 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- LA B and B Guest Accommodation - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Canford Crossing - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- B&B The Little Garth - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in South Coast include Gunwharf Quays, Spinnaker Tower and Arundel Castle and Gardens. Outside the city, top places to visit include Jane Austen's House Museum, located 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Winchester Cathedral, which is 27 mi (43.5 km) away.
Getting around South Coast
With so many transport options, exploring all of South Coast is simple. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Chichester Fishbourne Station, Chirchester Bosham Station or Chichester Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the local marina.
More trip options
- Hotels in South Coast by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Coast Airports
- Areas of South Coast
- Accommodation near South Coast Attractions
- More accommodation types in South Coast
- Choose Your South Coast Hotel Style
- Search South Coast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in South Coast
- Hotels Near South Coast, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends