Weymouth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Weymouth? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 8 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The Ilchester Arms Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's property condition and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Greenlands Guest House. This bed & breakfast offers TVs. Guests like the beach locale at this 3-star bed & breakfast.
- Pets can join their owners at The Redcliff - Guest house. This bed & breakfast provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's overall value and quiet location.
Planning your trip to Weymouth
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Weymouth is 26 mm
Exploring Weymouth with your pet
Known for its seaside, Weymouth has lots to offer visitors, including its temples and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Weymouth Marina and Weymouth Pavilion. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Leighton Art Gallery and Tudor House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, CC Moore & Co. or Dorchester Aquatics.