Search Hotels in Eastbourne Seafront
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Eastbourne Seafront
Visiting EastbourneEastbourne has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, shopping, and coffeehouses. Top attractions include Eastbourne Pier and Redoubt Fortress and Military Museum.
- There are 52 Eastbourne hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Eastbourne
- Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while Eastbourne Downs Golf Club, Eastbourne Golfing Park Golf Club, and Willingdon Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its live music scene, while Congress Theatre, Museum of Shops, and Newhaven Museum are some local cultural sights
- Popular family attractions include Eastbourne Pier, Treasure Island, and Drusilla's Zoo
- Notable landmarks include Redoubt Fortress and Military Museum, Pevensey Castle, and Michelham Priory
- The seaside and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Beachy Head, Seven Sisters Country Park, and Arlington Bluebell Walk are some places worth a visit
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Devonshire Park Lawn Tennis Club or Eastbourne Bandstand
Getting around Eastbourne
Eastbourne has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in EastbourneIn Eastbourne, you'll find 52 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, making it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable price:
- 28 hotels, ranging from GBP 46/night to GBP 239/night
- 9 B&Bs, ranging from GBP 63/night to GBP 112/night
- 14 guesthouses, ranging from GBP 50/night to GBP 138/night
- Cavendish Hotel, averaging GBP 125.85/night
- Best Western Lansdowne Hotel, averaging GBP 155.14/night
- Albert & Victoria, averaging GBP 104.24/night
- Breakers Guest House, averaging GBP 132.56/night
Dressing for Eastbourne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Eastbourne each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Eastbourne Seafront?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Eastbourne Seafront, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Eastbourne Seafront?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Eastbourne Seafront?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Eastbourne Seafront?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Eastbourne Seafront?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Eastbourne Seafront?
What's the best luxury hotel in Eastbourne Seafront?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Eastbourne Seafront?
Eastbourne Seafront Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Eastbourne Seafront by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eastbourne Seafront Airports
- Areas of Eastbourne Seafront
- Accommodation near Eastbourne Seafront Attractions
- More accommodation types in Eastbourne Seafront
- Choose Your Eastbourne Seafront Hotel Style
- Search Eastbourne Seafront Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Eastbourne Seafront
- Hotels Near Eastbourne Seafront, Eastbourne
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends