Visiting Dawlish Warren
Guests will want to experience the bars, restaurants and gardens in Dawlish Warren. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its entertainment.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dawlish Warren
- Popular family attractions include Topsham Pool, Crealy Great Adventure Park, and Babbacombe Model Village and Gardens
- The the sea and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Dawlish Warren Beach, Exmouth Beach, and River Exe are several places worth visiting
Getting around Dawlish Warren
Dawlish Warren has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Dawlish Warren Station.
Staying in Dawlish Warren
You may enjoy a stay at Langstone Cliff for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Langstone Cliff with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dawlish Warren
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dawlish Warren is 26 millimetres