Visitors to Exmouth are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Babbacombe Beach and Princess Theatre.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Exmouth
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Exmouth
The the sea and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Exmouth Beach and Devon Cliffs Beach. Additionally, you might want to add A La Ronde to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Exmouth. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rohaven Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffee machine. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Royal Beacon Hotel - Our customers like the central location and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Manor Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Top places to visit in the area include Dartmoor, 22.4 mi/36 km from the heart of the city, and Babbacombe Beach, which is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away.
Getting around Exmouth
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Exmouth Station or Lympstone Village Station. Exmouth might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Exmouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Exmouth gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C