Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and shopping in Teignmouth. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, seaside city has to offer, including its coffeehouses, beaches, and cathedrals.
- There are 4 Teignmouth hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Teignmouth
- Popular family attractions include Babbacombe Model Village and Gardens, Living Coasts, and Paignton Zoo
- Notable for its cathedrals and landmarks to visit like St Martin's Church
- The seaside, beach, and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Babbacombe Beach, Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves, and Torre Abbey Sands
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Guildhall Shopping Centre, Harlequins Shopping Centre, and Princesshay
Getting around Teignmouth
With so many convenient choices for transportation, seeing Teignmouth is simple. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from TEIGNMOUTH. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in Teignmouth
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Potters Mooring Guest House Hotel, averaging GBP 129.24/night
- Cockhaven Manor Hotel, averaging GBP 122.53/night
Potters Mooring Guest House Hotel, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Cockhaven Manor Hotel has a 4.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Teignmouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- Teignmouth gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year