Teignmouth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Teignmouth? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 3 that allow pets. Consider these popular Teignmouth hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Cockhaven Arms is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's breakfast and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Lynton House. This guesthouse offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers love this 3-star guesthouse's walkability and overall comfort.
- Pets can join their owners at Potters Mooring Guest House Hotel. This guesthouse provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star guesthouse's convenient parking and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Teignmouth
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Teignmouth is 26 mm
Exploring Teignmouth with your pet
Known for its golfing, Teignmouth has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Pavilions Teignmouth and Grand Pier. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Spacex. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Newton Pet & Aquatics Ltd (At Fermoys), Pets at Home or Preston Pets & Reptiles.