Guests will want to experience the restaurants, bars and churches in Mousehole. Cosy and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its art, live music and theatres.
Sightseeing around Mousehole
- A port is one of the top activities, whereas Trewidden Garden, Marazion Marsh, and Tanglewood Wild Garden are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its art, live music and theatres, including cultural attractions, such as The Mowzer Gallery, Newlyn Art Gallery, and Acorn Theatre
- Notable for its churches and landmarks to visit, including St John the Baptist Church, Penzance, St Maddern's Church, and Tremenheere Sculpture Garden
- The natural setting of the the sea is picturesque, and places to visit include Land's End, Lamorna Cove, and Logan Rock
Getting around Mousehole
Mousehole has plenty of options for transport. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Dressing for Mousehole
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Mousehole gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year