Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Penzance
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Penzance Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Penzance Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Penzance Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Penzance and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 11 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Penzance hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Engine Inn is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star inn's WiFi and comfy beds.
- Pets are welcome at Trereife House. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and LCD TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Bosuns Locker Cottage. This apartment provides guests with a restaurant and in-room kitchens.
Planning your trip to Penzance
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Penzance is 26 mm
Exploring Penzance with your pet
Known for its seaside, Penzance has lots to offer visitors, including its rich culture and cathedrals. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Land's End. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Trewidden Garden and Trereife House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Cornwall Chicken Houses, St Just Pet Food Supplies or Pets Boutique.