Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Hayle, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the golfing, wildlife and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming city can discover its ruins, surfing and gardens.
- There are 4 Hayle hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hayle
- Adventures, golfing and surfing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Hayle Golf Range, Paradise Park and JungleBarn, and Hayle Towans Beach
- Notable for its ruins and landmarks to visit, including Godolphin Estate, Tehidy Woods, and Tremenheere Sculpture Garden
- The wildlife, gardens and desert highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Trevaskis Farm, Godrevy Beach, and Porthminster Beach
Getting around Hayle
With so many transport options, getting around Hayle is a breeze. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Hayle Station or Hayle St Erth Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Hayle
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Star Inn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Star Inn with a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hayle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hayle is 26 millimetres