Search Hotels in Carbis Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Carbis Bay
Visiting Carbis Bay
Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches, bars and gardens in Carbis Bay. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, walkable and seaside city has to offer, including its restaurants, castle and golfing.
- There are 8 Carbis Bay hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Carbis Bay
- Top activities include a port and golfing, whereas St Ives Harbour, Hayle Towans Beach, and Paradise Park and JungleBarn are great sights to visit
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Chysauster Ancient Village, Wayside Museum, and Tremenheere Sculpture Garden
- The beaches, the sea and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Land's End, Porthminster Beach, and Porthmeor Beach
Getting around Carbis Bay
Carbis Bay has plenty of options for transport. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Carbis BaySearching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Thurlestone Guest House
- Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate
Thurlestone Guest House, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate has a 4.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Carbis Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 18°C, whereas the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Carbis Bay gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Carbis Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carbis Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Carbis Bay?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Carbis Bay?
What are some hotels with pools in Carbis Bay?
Carbis Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Carbis Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carbis Bay Airports
- Accommodation near Carbis Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Carbis Bay
- Choose Your Carbis Bay Hotel Style
- Search Carbis Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Carbis Bay
- Hotels Near Carbis Bay, St Ives
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends