Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in St Ives
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on St Ives Pet-Friendly Hotels
St Ives Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to St Ives and want to take your pet along? Here is a top accommodation option as enjoyed by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- The Garrack is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to St Ives
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for St Ives is 26 mm
Exploring St Ives with your pet
Known for its seaside, St Ives has lots to offer visitors, including its castles, gardens and museums. See the local sights and visit Leach Pottery Museum and St. Ives Theatre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tate St. Ives and Porthmeor Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets Boutique, Cornwall Chicken Houses or The Salty Dog Boutique.