Overview of Painter's Cottage in the Heart of St Ives, Very Close to sea Front at Harbour, Great Base to Explore From! Free Wifi
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage (2 Bedrooms)
About this area
Located in St Ives, this cottage is near the beach. While the natural beauty of Porthminster Beach and St. Michael's Mount can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore St Ives Harbour. Paradise Park and JungleBarn and Jubilee Pool are also worth visiting.
- Barbara Hepworth Museum - 1 min walk
- St Ives Harbour - 1 min walk
- Porthmeor Beach - 5 min walk
- Tate St. Ives - 5 min walk
- The Island - Pendinas - 7 min walk
- St Ives Station - 7 min walk
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 57 min drive
- The Golden Lion - 1 min walk
- Pengenna Pastries - 1 min walk
- The Queens - 1 min walk
- The Yellow Canary Cafe - 1 min walk
- Alba Restaurant - 1 min walk
About this property
Painter's Cottage in the Heart of St Ives, Very Close to sea Front at Harbour, Great Base to Explore From! Free Wifi
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.