Search Hotels in Gwithian
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2020
Gwithian Beach House, Short Walk to Gwithian Beach and Sunset Surf Cafe, Large Garden, Parking for 2 Cars. Free Wifi
Pocket Guide: Gwithian
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Gwithian.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Gwithian
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Gwithian each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Gwithian?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gwithian, will I receive a refund?
Gwithian Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Gwithian by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gwithian Airports
- Accommodation near Gwithian Attractions
- More accommodation types in Gwithian
- Choose Your Gwithian Hotel Style
- Search Gwithian Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Gwithian
- Hotels Near Gwithian, Hayle
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends