We stayed at Cornubia Inn for two nights.
- No WIFI signal in the room.
- The bathroom smells bad. Perhaps, a diffuser will help? We left the the bathroom door open when we left the room and when we came back to open up the room, the entire room smelled like a toilet. This never happened with other hotels, inn or Airbnb.
- The room was very hot because there is no air circulation. We left the window open yet very hot. We barely had a good sleep. (The fan was there but too loud).
- the shower dries out when another room is using a shower.
- No place to sit outside to relax. It would’ve been nice to have 2-3 tables outside just for the inn guests. So we can bring coffee from the room to sit outside and relax. The tables belong to the pub so we have to order from the pub.
- Very noisy since the bar is downstairs, which we sort of expected.
- Bed sheet smelled… especially, a pillow cover smelled like a sweat as if it wasn’t washed properly.
- Not sure if it is worth £100 per night. We booked the Cornwall trip very late and didn’t have many options. I’d recommend you plan your trip early to avoid this.
We were just very glad to leave this place this morning. Again went to bed at 2am and woke up at 6am due to the heat trapped in the room and the noise. We are very happy we don’t have to go back to sleep there :( honestly, the first night, we thought about booking another place… it was that unpleasant.