Visitors to Fordingbridge are sure to enjoy the forests, bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and art. Around the area, top sights include Salisbury Cathedral, Old Sarum and Peppa Pig World.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Fordingbridge
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fordingbridge
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Salisbury Cathedral, Old Sarum and Peppa Pig World. In the area, you'll also find Stonehenge and Bournemouth Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 39 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Fordingbridge. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Augustus John - This 2-star inn in New Forest District features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bournemouth International Centre, located 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city centre, and Southampton Cruise Terminal, which is 17.1 mi/27.6 km away.
Dressing for Fordingbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fordingbridge is 785.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C