Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Ringwood, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful forests, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Bournemouth Beach, Peppa Pig World and Beaulieu National Motor Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Ringwood
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 18.7 mi (30 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringwood
The city's forests and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Burley Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Liberty's Owl Raptor and Reptile Centre and Burley Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ringwood. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Little Forest Lodge - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in New Forest District can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Petherton Cottage - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- High Corner Inn - Guests who stay at this 4-star inn in New Forest District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Popular places to see outside the city include Bournemouth Beach, located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Bournemouth International Centre, which is 10.5 mi/16.9 km away.
Dressing for Ringwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ringwood is 785.80 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C