- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of room2 Southampton
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Southampton, room2 Southampton is in the business district and near the beach. Southampton Cruise Terminal and Ocean Village Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World and Marwell Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at St. Mary's Stadium or Ageas Bowl Cricket Ground.Visit our Southampton travel guide
- Ocean Village Marina - 9 min walk
- Mayflower Park - 10 min walk
- WestQuay Shopping Centre - 12 min walk
- Southampton Solent University - 14 min walk
- St. Mary's Stadium - 19 min walk
- Southampton Central Station - 3 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 19 min drive
- Bellini's - 2 min walk
- Casa Brazil - 2 min walk
- Chimichanga - 2 min walk
- The Terrace - 2 min walk
- Fortune - 2 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Had a lovely time . But there was a couple of issues with the room . We had troubling getting any hot water and had to run the shower, sinks ect for 10 mins, before it came through . Bathroom sink was also blocked . But other than that room and hotel was really lovely .