Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre. Bournemouth Pavillion Theater and Bournemouth Natural Science Society are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, meeting rooms, A 24-hour front desk and wedding services are on-site.
All properties are individually furnished and offer pillowtop beds and hairdryers. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden and a lift service. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pavillion Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP10.00 and GBP15.00 for adults, and GBP5.00 and GBP10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP10.00
- Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
- Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Bournemouth
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.