Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bournemouth hotel in Bournemouth City Centre, near Bournemouth Beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bournemouth City Centre, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre. Bournemouth Pavillion Theater and Bournemouth Natural Science Society are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk and wedding services are on-site.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer pillowtop beds and hairdryers. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden and a lift service. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pavillion Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP10.00 and GBP15.00 for adults, and GBP5.00 and GBP10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP10.00
- Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
- Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Bournemouth
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.