Search Hotels in Selsey
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 8 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2018
Pocket Guide: Selsey
Visiting ChichesterChichester has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and spas.
- Though not directly in Chichester, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chichester
- Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, while Sparkes Marina, Northney Marina, and Hayling Island Ferry Landing are favourite sights to visit
- Pallant House Gallery and Weald and Downland Open Air Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Chichester Cathedral, Fishbourne Roman Palace, and Arundel Castle and Gardens
- The seaside, beach, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, Beachlands Beach, and Kingley Vale
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Gunwharf Quays is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Chichester
Chichester has plenty of options for transportation. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Chichester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 22°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chichester is 25 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Selsey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Selsey, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Selsey?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Selsey?
What are some hotels with pools in Selsey?
Selsey Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Selsey by Star Rating
- Hotels near Selsey Airports
- Accommodation near Selsey Attractions
- More accommodation types in Selsey
- Choose Your Selsey Hotel Style
- Search Selsey Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Selsey
- Hotels Near Selsey, Chichester
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends