Search Hotels in Leatherhead
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 14 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Travellers to Leatherhead give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Chessington World of Adventures, Brooklands Museum and Mercedes-Benz World.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Leatherhead
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leatherhead
The city's countryside and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Surrey Hills. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Effingham Golf Club and Bocketts Farm Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Leatherhead. Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- De Vere Horsley Estate - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to see around the area include Chessington World of Adventures, located 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from the city centre, and Brooklands Museum, which is 5.8 mi/9.4 km away.
Getting around Leatherhead
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Leatherhead Bookham Station, Leatherhead Effingham Junction Station or Leatherhead Horsley Station. Leatherhead might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Leatherhead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Leatherhead is 591.80 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Leatherhead?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leatherhead, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Leatherhead?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Leatherhead?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Leatherhead?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Leatherhead?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Leatherhead?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Leatherhead?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Leatherhead?
Leatherhead Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Leatherhead by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leatherhead Airports
- Areas of Leatherhead
- Accommodation near Leatherhead Attractions
- More accommodation types in Leatherhead
- Choose Your Leatherhead Hotel Style
- Search Leatherhead Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Leatherhead
- Hotels Near Leatherhead, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends