Visiting West Drayton
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Drayton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene and shopping. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Frogmore House, Windsor Castle and Twickenham Stadium.
- You'll find 11797 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Drayton
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Frogmore House, Windsor Castle and Twickenham Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Twickenham Stoop and Thorpe Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in West Drayton. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Number Forty One - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Hillingdon can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Sheraton Heathrow Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Hillingdon features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Ibis Styles London Heathrow - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hillingdon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Griffin Park Stadium, 7.3 mi/11.7 km from the city centre, and Kew Palace, which is 7.7 mi/12.3 km away.
Getting around West Drayton
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from West Drayton Station. West Drayton might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for West Drayton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- West Drayton gets about 591.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C