Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Visiting Haywards Heath
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Haywards Heath, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Top sights around the area include Sheffield Park Garden, Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Museum and Art Gallery.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Haywards Heath
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 34 mi (54.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Haywards Heath
The gardens and countryside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Wakehurst Place, Borde Hill Garden and Nymans. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bolney Estate Winery and Hickstead All England Jumping Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Haywards Heath. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- The Eight Bells - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- The Birch Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sheffield Park Garden, 5.9 mi/9.4 km from the city centre, and Hove Museum and Art Gallery, which is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away.
Getting around Haywards Heath
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Haywards Heath Station or Haywards Heath Balcombe Station. Haywards Heath might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Haywards Heath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 735.20 millimetres of rain falls on Haywards Heath each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Haywards Heath?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haywards Heath, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Haywards Heath?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Haywards Heath?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Haywards Heath?
What's the best high-end hotel in Haywards Heath?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Haywards Heath?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Haywards Heath?
Haywards Heath Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Haywards Heath by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haywards Heath Airports
- Accommodation near Haywards Heath Attractions
- More accommodation types in Haywards Heath
- Choose Your Haywards Heath Hotel Style
- Search Haywards Heath Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Haywards Heath
- Hotels Near Haywards Heath, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends