Search Hotels in Hale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hale has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Old Trafford, Trafford Centre and Imperial War Museum North.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Hale
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hale
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Old Trafford, Trafford Centre and Imperial War Museum North. In the area, you'll also find Salford Quays and Whitworth Art Gallery.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- THE BULLS HEAD HOTEL - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Trafford can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Manchester Museum, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre, and Castlefield Roman Fort, which is 7.7 mi/12.5 km away.
Dressing for Hale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 867 millimetres of rain falls on Hale each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C