- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room (Classic)
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Twin Room
Room, 1 Double Bed (Feature)
Deluxe Suite (Feature)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
Twin Room, Accessible
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite (Panoramic)
About this area
Located in Manchester's Manchester City Centre neighbourhood, Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Piccadilly Gardens and Heaton Park, while The Gay Village and Manchester Palace Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Manchester Arena, and consider making time for MediaCityUK, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Picadilly Station is 3 minutes by foot and Picadilly Gardens Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Manchester travel guide
- The Gay Village - 5 min walk
- Canal Street - 6 min walk
- Manchester Palace Theatre - 11 min walk
- O2 Apollo Manchester - 12 min walk
- Piccadilly Gardens - 12 min walk
- Manchester Piccadilly Station - 3 min walk
- Picadilly Station - 3 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 15 min drive
- Scottish Steak Club — 1 min walk
- The Lounge Bar — 1 min walk
- The Bull's Head - 2 min walk
- Costa - 3 min walk
- The Star and Garter - 3 min walk
About this property
Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 10.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities