Search Hotels in Rochdale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rochdale, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its spas, bars and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Heaton Park, Etihad Stadium and Manchester Arena.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Rochdale
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochdale
Cultural venues in the city include Rochdale Pioneers Museum, Touchstones Rochdale and Healey Dell Heritage Centre. The city is notable for landmarks like Rochdale Town Hall, Saint Edmunds Church and Greater Manchester Fire Service Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Healey Dell Nature Reserve and Spotland Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Rochdale. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and pool.
- The Royal Toby Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking.
- Broadfield Park - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Heaton Park, 8.4 mi/13.6 km from the city centre, and Etihad Stadium, which is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away.
Getting around Rochdale
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Rochdale is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Rochdale Town Centre Tram Stop, Newbold Tram Stop and Kingsway Business Park Tram Stop. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Manchester Rochdale Station or Manchester Castleton Station.
Dressing for Rochdale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 858.30 millimetres of rain falls on Rochdale each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Rochdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rochdale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Rochdale?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Rochdale?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Rochdale?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Rochdale?
Rochdale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rochdale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rochdale Airports
- Areas of Rochdale
- Accommodation near Rochdale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rochdale
- Choose Your Rochdale Hotel Style
- Search Rochdale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rochdale
- Hotels Near Rochdale, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends