- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Midland - Manchester
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior room with King Bed
Standard Room with Twin Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room (with 2 Double Beds)
About this area
Located in Manchester's Manchester City Centre neighbourhood, The Midland - Manchester is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Piccadilly Gardens and Heaton Park, while The Gay Village and O2 Apollo Manchester are cultural highlights. MediaCityUK and Legoland Discovery Centre are not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Manchester travel guide
- Bridgewater Hall - 3 min walk
- Albert Square - 3 min walk
- Manchester Central (GMEX) - 4 min walk
- Deansgate - 5 min walk
- Manchester Palace Theatre - 6 min walk
- St Peters Square Station - 2 min walk
- Manchester Oxford Road Station - 7 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 23 min drive
- Adam Reid at The French — 1 min walk
- Onsite Bar — 1 min walk
- Mr Cooper's House & Garden - 1 min walk
- Papu's Place - 1 min walk
- Brotherhood - 2 min walk
About this property
The Midland - Manchester
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort