Visitors to Bury are sure to enjoy the bars and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cosy setting. Around the area, top sights include Heaton Park, Manchester Arena and Manchester Cathedral.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Bury
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bury
Cultural venues in the city include The Met, Bury Transport Museum and Fusilier Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Rock and Bury Market.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bury. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Loe Lodge - Amenities at this 5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Red Hall Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Village Hotel Manchester Bury - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Heaton Park, 7 mi/11.3 km from the city centre, and Manchester Arena, which is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away.
Dressing for Bury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Bury gets about 867 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C