Overview of ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Single Bed
Triple Room, Multiple Beds
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street is located in Manchester. The Gay Village and O2 Apollo Manchester are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Albert Square and St. Peter's Square. MediaCityUK and Legoland Discovery Centre are not to be missed.Visit our Manchester travel guide
- Canal Street - 16 min walk
- The Gay Village - 17 min walk
- Piccadilly Gardens - 19 min walk
- O2 Apollo Manchester - 4 min drive
- Manchester Arndale - 10 min drive
- New Islington Tram Stop - 1 min walk
- Manchester Piccadilly Station - 15 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 23 min drive
- Costa - 5 min walk
- Domino's Pizza - 5 min walk
- Tony's Chippy - 5 min walk
- Tony's - 5 min walk
- Vivid Lounge - 6 min walk
About this property
ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This hotel is nothing short of disgusting. I know its a budget hotel but this is really awful. Not even soap in the bathroom to wash your hands. And the staff are just awful and rude too. Including management. No empathy. Disgusting place. Puts me off ibis completely