Book your room at Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport
Get an overview of this hotelCozy, convenient airport hotel near city center
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
20 minutes to downtown
Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport is a 20-minute drive from the city center, where guests can shop at The Lowry Center or watch a soccer match at Old Trafford. Beyond these urban attractions rise the limestone valleys of Peak District National Park, just a half-hour by car.
Free airport shuttle
Free shuttles run to the terminals and train station, a 3-minute journey. The hotel is home to Brasserie Restaurant and the more casual Lounge Bar, both serving drinks and modern British food from breakfast till late. Guests can shake off the stress of work or travel in the fitness center.
Plush bedding, free WiFi
Before or after a long flight, guests can get some decent rest in rooms designed for the comfort of tired travelers. Premium bedding includes "dive-into-bed" duvets and hypoallergenic pillows, while the flat-screen TVs offer a range of cable channels. Free WiFi makes it easy to check in online.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Clayton Hotel, Manchester AirportOutwood Lane Manchester Airport Manchester England M90 4HL
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. This Manchester hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 365
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free train station pickup
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
This hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Bewleys Hotel
- Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
- Bewleys Manchester Airport
- Bewleys Manchester Airport Hotel
- Hotel Bewleys
- Hotel Bewleys Manchester Airport
- Hotel Manchester Airport Bewleys
- Manchester Airport Bewleys
- Manchester Airport Bewleys Hotel
- Manchester Airport Hotel Bewleys
- Airport Bewleys Hotel Manchester
- Bewleys Hotel Manchester
- Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport Formerly Bewleys
- Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
- Clayton Manchester Airport
- Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport (Formerly Bewleys)
We should mention
Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.