Search Hotels in South Kensington, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near South Kensington, London
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Visiting South Kensington
South Kensington is an historic neighbourhood known for its picturesque gardens and top museums. You might plan a visit to Natural History Museum while you're in town. South Kensington's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater London area.
Staying in South Kensington
Here are some accommodation choices in South Kensington for you to consider:
- Cheval Gloucester Park: 5-star apartment with a fitness centre, a sauna and free WiFi, 9-minute walk from Natural History Museum. Our guests enjoy the apartment's nice bathrooms.
- The Ampersand Hotel: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Natural History Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and overall condition.
- The Franklin Hotel - Starhotels Collezione: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 8-minute walk from Natural History Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
South Kensington might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in London. Earl's Court is a neighbourhood known for its cosy cafes and delicious cheese shops. With 256 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Hotel Indigo London - Kensington: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 15-minute walk from Natural History Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and central location.
- The Nadler Kensington: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk, 14-minute walk from Natural History Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Natural History Museum, London Science Museum or Victoria and Albert Museum during your stay in South Kensington. St. Augustine's Church and Grosvenor Casino Gloucester Road are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Earl's Court is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Finborough Theatre, The Mosaic Rooms and The Drayton Theatre while you're here. While you're in London, you may also want to think about a visit to Cromwell Road.
Getting Around South Kensington and the Greater London Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Gloucester Road Underground Station and South Kensington Underground Station.