Search Hotels in Hayling Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 14 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2018
Visiting Hayling Island
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Hayling Island, which is also known for its bars and spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Hayling Island
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayling Island
Attractions like CBK Hayling Island and Funland Hayling Island are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Chichester Harbour, Hayling Island West Beach and Beachlands Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sparkes Marina and Northney Marina.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hayling Island. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Langstone Quays - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- The Newtown House Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Gunwharf Quays, 5.5 mi/8.9 km from the city centre, and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, which is 5.7 mi/9.2 km away.
Dressing for Hayling Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 785.80 millimetres of rain falls on Hayling Island each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Hayling Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hayling Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hayling Island?
What's the best place to stay for families in Hayling Island?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Hayling Island?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Hayling Island?
What's the best high-end hotel in Hayling Island?
What's the best golf hotel in Hayling Island?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hayling Island?
Hayling Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hayling Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hayling Island Airports
- Areas of Hayling Island
- Accommodation near Hayling Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hayling Island
- Choose Your Hayling Island Hotel Style
- Search Hayling Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hayling Island
- Hotels Near Hayling Island, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends