Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Liphook, which is also known for its spas and golf courses. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include Jane Austen's House Museum, Weald and Downland Open Air Museum and Loseley House.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Liphook
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Liphook
Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Liphook Golf Club and Old Thorns Golf Course are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Hollycombe Steam Collection to your agenda.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Jane Austen's House Museum, located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, which is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) away.
Getting around Liphook
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Liphook Station. Liphook might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Liphook
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Liphook gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Liphook?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Liphook, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Liphook?
What's the best hotel for couples in Liphook?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Liphook?
What's the best golf hotel in Liphook?
Liphook Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Liphook by Star Rating
- Hotels near Liphook Airports
- Accommodation near Liphook Attractions
- More accommodation types in Liphook
- Choose Your Liphook Hotel Style
- Search Liphook Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Liphook
- Hotels Near Liphook, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends