Search Hotels in Whitechapel, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Whitechapel, London
You could be seeing lower prices
Whitechapel is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including London Metropolitan University and Stolenspace Gallery. Start by booking your hotel in Whitechapel, and then enjoy the sights in the greater London area.
Staying in Whitechapel
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Leman Locke: 4-star apartment with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 10-minute walk from Tower of London. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Grange Tower Bridge: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, 6-minute walk from Tower of London. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and pool.
- Cuckooz Aldgate East: 4-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, 10-minute walk from Tower of London. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its walkable location and helpful staff.
Whitechapel might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in London. Guests like the Spitalfields neighbourhood for its restaurants. This neighbourhood is home to 39 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Batty Langley's: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 14-minute walk from The Gherkin. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Park Lane City Apartments: 4-star apartment with a health club, free WiFi and a business centre, 13-minute walk from Sky Garden. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Point A Hotel London Liverpool Street: 2.5-star hotel with free WiFi, a coffee shop and a 24-hour front desk, 14-minute walk from The Gherkin. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Whitechapel Gallery, Dennis Severs' House and Tower of London feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Whitechapel. London Metropolitan University and Stolenspace Gallery are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Spitalfields is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Old Spitalfields Market, Christ Church Spitalfields and Backyard Market while you're here. Dennis Severs' House, Brick Lane and Petticoat Lane Market are a few other places worth a visit while you're in London.
Getting Around Whitechapel and the Greater London Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Whitechapel Underground Station and Aldgate East Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at London Whitechapel Station.