Search Hotels in Weston-super-Mare
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers give high marks for the seaside in Weston-super-Mare, which is also known for its entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafes and festivals. Clevedon Court, Cheddar Gorge and Cardiff Bay are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodation options in Weston-super-Mare
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston-super-Mare
The city's cultural venues include Weston-Super-Mare Museum and International Helicopter Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Sand Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Weston-super-Mare Town Hall and The Grand Pier.
Top places to visit outside the city include Clevedon Court, 9 mi/14.4 km from the city centre, and Cheddar Gorge, which is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away.
Getting around Weston-super-Mare
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Weston-super-Mare Station, Weston Milton Station or Weston-super-Mare Worle Station. Weston-super-Mare may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Weston-super-Mare
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Weston-super-Mare gets about 879.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Weston-super-Mare?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Weston-super-Mare, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Weston-super-Mare?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Weston-super-Mare?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Weston-super-Mare?
Weston-super-Mare Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Weston-super-Mare by Star Rating
- Hotels near Weston-super-Mare Airports
- Areas of Weston-super-Mare
- Accommodation near Weston-super-Mare Attractions
- More accommodation types in Weston-super-Mare
- Choose Your Weston-super-Mare Hotel Style
- Search Weston-super-Mare Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Weston-super-Mare
- Hotels Near Weston-super-Mare, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends