Travellers to Frome give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and safari tours. Longleat, American Museum in Britain and Thermae Bath Spa are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 396 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bath
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Frome
A couple of favourite places to visit are Black Swan Arts and Nunney Castle. In the area, you'll also find Longleat and American Museum in Britain.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Frome. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bistro Lotte - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Archangel - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this inn. This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- The Lighthouse - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Thermae Bath Spa, 10.5 mi/16.8 km from the heart of the city, and Roman Baths, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Getting around Frome
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Frome Station. Frome might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Frome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Frome gets about 735.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C