Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Mar 2020
Visitors to Trowbridge are sure to enjoy the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, golf courses and museums. Top sights around the area include American Museum in Britain, The Holburne Museum and Bath Abbey.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Trowbridge
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Trowbridge
A couple of favourite places to visit are The Trowbridge Museum and Art gallery and The Courts Garden. In the area, you'll also find American Museum in Britain and The Holburne Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Trowbridge. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Tollgate Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Moonraker Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- The Somerset Arms - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room coffee machine. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bath Abbey, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Roman Baths, which is 7.8 mi/12.5 km away.
Getting around Trowbridge
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Trowbridge Station. Trowbridge might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Trowbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Trowbridge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Trowbridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trowbridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Trowbridge?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Trowbridge?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Trowbridge?
What's the best accommodation in Trowbridge to learn about local history?
Trowbridge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Trowbridge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trowbridge Airports
- Accommodation near Trowbridge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Trowbridge
- Choose Your Trowbridge Hotel Style
- Search Trowbridge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Trowbridge
- Hotels Near Trowbridge, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends