Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Alice Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of Bath Abbey and Roman Baths. The Holburne Museum and Museum of Bath at Work are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 35 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Old Mill Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Bath hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Old Mill Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 6 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 6 per stay )
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Il Mulino - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6 per stay (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Old Mill Bath
- Old Mill Hotel Bath
- Old Mill Hotel Bath/Batheaston