Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Bradford-on-Avon, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, monuments and churches. American Museum in Britain, The Holburne Museum and Bath Abbey are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Bradford-on-Avon
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bradford-on-Avon
Notable city landmarks like Westwood Manor and Iford Manor and the Peto Garden might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find American Museum in Britain and The Holburne Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bradford-on-Avon. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Widbrook Barns - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Castle Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Timbrell's Yard - This 4-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bath Abbey, 4.4 mi/7.1 km from the heart of the city, and Roman Baths, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away.
Getting around Bradford-on-Avon
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bradford-On-Avon Station or Avoncliff Station. Bradford-on-Avon might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bradford-on-Avon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 879.20 millimetres of rain falls on Bradford-on-Avon each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C