Search Hotels in Bath City Centre, Bath
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 10 Dec 2020
Visiting Bath City Centre
You'll be sure to have fun exploring Bath's Bath City Centre neighbourhood. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Theatre Royal Bath. Bath City Centre's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Bath area.
Staying in Bath City Centre
Here are some accommodation choices in Bath City Centre for you to consider:
- Hiding Space - Westgate Apartments: 4-star apartment, featuring free WiFi, steps from Roman Baths. Our guests enjoy the apartment's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Roman Baths. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Apex City of Bath Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, steps from Roman Baths. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Bath City Centre may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Bath neighbourhood instead. The Upper Town neighbourhood is a great place to call home while you're visiting. This neighbourhood is home to 22 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Hill House Bath: 4-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and free self-parking, steps from Museum of Bath at Work. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable beds and central location.
- The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a health club, steps from Royal Crescent. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- The Queensberry Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Museum of Bath at Work. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to SouthGate Bath, Milsom Quarter and Artisan Quarter might be just the ticket while you're in Bath City Centre. Roman Baths and Bath Abbey are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Upper Town to visit Royal Crescent, No. 1 Royal Crescent and Museum of Bath at Work. Bath Assembly Rooms, Royal Victoria Park and Bath Approach Golf Course are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Bath.